ABOUT AUSSIE BATTLER
BE STRONG. BE BOLD. BE FIT. BE SUPPORTED.
The Aussie Battler philosophy celebrates an active way of life through quality design and construction and is specifically designed to take you from the studio to street.
Aussie Battler is a street-meets-sports lifestyle brand that recognises that Aussie fighting spirit in all of us with contemporary style codes to inspire our every day lives.
We believe every Australian can relate to the term Aussie Battler in some way.
We all experience hardship, loss, heartbreak and difficult times. Strong women are not born, they are created by the storms they survive.
The women we love and admire for their strength and grace didn't become that way because everything worked out. Their strength rose out of difficult times and the way they handled it in a thousand different ways on a thousand different days.
These women are our superheroes.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Megan Hand founded Aussie Battler in 2019 in Adelaide, Australia.
Megan's journey as an Aussie Battler began at 14. Now 32, Megan has been battling Endometriosis for 18 years.
This invisible illness is life long and has spread from her womb into her stomach, bowel, colon, liver, bladder, the walls of her abdomen and base of her lungs. It has also been detected in the tear ducts of her eyes.
In the words of her surgeon, Megan is "nothing short of a warrior".
Part of Megan's mission with Aussie Battler is to raise awareness of Endometriosis and the silent battle its sufferers fight.
A diagnosis can be life-changing, but it doesn't have to be life-ending. Megan's journey is proof of that.
Women 18-45 who lead a busy lifestyle. They value style, but not at the cost of comfort.
She wants active wear that looks great, feels good & moves well to take her through her hectic days.
Aussie Battler RRPs are generally $39-89.
Aussie Battler offers 2 pack options:
XXS XS S M L XL : Equivalent to sizes 6 - 16
XS S M L : Equivalent to sizes 8 - 14
TARGET RETAIL ENVIRONMENT
Aussie Battler works across a range of fashion and sports environments.
The nature of the stretch fabrications lend well to online retail.
FREE SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME
Orders $300+ receive free shipping until 30 May 2021
We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 business days.
Please note the expected delivery times outlined below are guides only provided by our shipping partners.
Whilst we expect delivery times to be accurate, there may be factors out of our control that can impact shipping timelines. If you have any questions or concerns about the transit of your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|AUSTRALIAN SHIPPING||2-7 BUSINESS DAYS|
|NEW ZEALAND SHIPPING||5-10 BUSINESS DAYS|
|REST OF THE WORLD||5-10 BUSINESS DAYS|
CUSTOMS / DUTIES / TAXES
International customers may be liable to pay inbound duties and taxes, which your local customs authority deems appropriate based on the sale value. This cost is separate to the product cost and is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Please check your deliveries carefully as our return window for manufacturing faults is 14 days.
Should you experience a fault, please refer to our FAQ page HERE.
Unfortunately, items returned without a valid Return Authorisation Number cannot be processed.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS
- Item/s must be sent back within 14 business days of receiving your items (20 business days for all international parcels).
- Item/s have not been worn or washed, and are in original clean condition with all swing tags and labels attached and in original packaging. If the item/s is deemed soiled or damaged upon arrival, Aussie Battler reserves the right to either deny your return or issue a partial credit to you, not a full credit.
- Swimwear garments have the hygiene strip in place. (Please ensure swimwear is tried on over your own underwear. In the interest of hygiene, we may refuse returns of item/s where it’s obvious that this hasn’t been done.)
- Item/s can only be returned for exchange.
- Exchanges must be of the same or greater value.
- Item/s must be full priced. All sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Any returns which fail to comply with our return guidelines will be sent back to you.